This page is for anyone who would like to take part in the School Photography Challenges which are now open to Prep children from Years 4 to 6, Senior students and staff (you do not need to attend the Wednesday lunchtime club).
The latest themes for your photography are posted here, as are links to the winning images - see below.
Interpret each theme in your own way – e.g. Food, could be wrappers, lots of sweets in a pile or a close up of an orange etc.
Think about the composition and how it would look as a printed out photograph. Ask Mrs Cormack if you are not sure. You may use a camera or mobile.
A prize will be given to the winner of each year group.
Please send your best 3 images to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to include your name and year / form.
No selfies or people to be included.
- School Life - Deadline 6th October 2017 - See the winners here
- Spooky - Deadline 3rd November 2017 - See the winners here
- Inspirational- Deadline 24th November 2017 - See the winners here
- Celebrations - Deadline 15th December 2017
- Reflections – Deadline 12th January 2018
- Industrial – Deadline 2nd February 2018
- Horizon – Deadline 23rd February 2018
- Textures- Deadline 16th March 2018
- Letters and numbers – Deadline 6th April 2018
- Spring - Deadline 27th April 2018
- Sweets - Deadline 18th May 2017
- Patterns- Deadline 8th June 2018
- Success- Deadline 29th June 2018
Below are the 2016/17 themes and winners:
- Landmarks and Buildings - see the winners here!
- Animals - see the winners here!
- Food - see the winners here!
- Christmas - see the winners here!
- Sport - see the winners here!
- Technology - see the winners here!
- Panorama - see the winners here!
- Water - see the winners here!
- Music - see the winners here!
- Science - see the winners here!
- School - deadline 17th May 2017
- Open - deadline 7th June 2017
- House Competition - deadline 21st June 2017 (theme to be confirmed)